Sunday, July 17, 2011

Medina Reagan Park. MTB

I got to pick up my bike from Eddy's in Stow the other day before work. I brought it in to work that night and changed out the pedals and I hit the Medina Trail first thing in the morning.


Eddy's Bike Shop in Stow
My iphone camera doesn't take real great pictures in low light so please excuse the quality. This is the Medina Trail which is located a quick 5 minute ride from my house.


Dense Forest
Windy Trails


No Mountains Here But Good Elevation Changes
Some Deer. I get up close to all kinds of wild life in the woods. I was about 6 feet from another one as I zipped past him and he turned and ran.





Medina's Reagan Park Trail is about 9 miles long with enough different types of terrain to keep me busy for quite some time.



No comments:

Post a Comment